Lasting Powers of Attorney

Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA) can be used to appoint someone who can make decisions about your finances and welfare. We can help you to prepare a LPA and, when required, register it with the Office of the Public Guardian, ensuring your loved ones are able to help you when you are at your most vulnerable.

Sometimes, however, it is too late.  If someone you know has already lost mental capacity and needs assistance in making decisions, we can help you with an application to the Court of Protection for someone to be appointed as their Deputy.

We also offer our services as Attorneys and Deputies for clients who wish to appoint an independent person to act for them in the event of losing mental capacity, this includes looking after their ongoing financial and welfare needs.

Our specialist practitioners can advise and assist in how to use these documents and draft them in accordance with your wishes.

For further details please contact:

Jenny Walker or David Watson

Tel: 01489 892101

Email: /


For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please call us on: